Prospectus and Application Form
Prospectus and Application form may be obtained from the college office, Dugda, PO-Karmatand, Bokaro personally on all working days between 10:30 am. to 3:30 pm. on payment of Rs. 600/- only in through D. D. in favour of S.R.K.P.T.T. College, payable at Dugda. Duly filled up in application form must reach the college office on or before the date which in given in the advertisement for admission.
Download Form Page 1 Download Form Page 2
Selection of Candidates for Admission
The selection of candidates for admission to B. Ed. course will be done strictly in accordance with the merit list prepared on the basis of rules and regulation laid down by the Govt. of Jharkhand and Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag.
The candidates with expertise and paticipation in sports NCC shall have the weightage as under:
||State Level National Level
The merit list of the selected candidate will be made available on the college notice board. They will be required to get admitted withing stipulated time failing which the seat would be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list.
Following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission:
- A self attested photocopy of the matriculation certificate showing date of birth of the candidates
- Mark sheet from matriculation up to the last acquired degree (self attested)
- College Leaving Certificate (Original) from the institution last attended
- Cast Certificate (for SC/ST/BC/OBC only)
- Migration certificate (Original) if the candidate has passed the last examination from a university other than VBU Hazaribag.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- NCC/Sports/Physicall Handiapped certificate if any
Rules & Regulations
- Student will strictly comply with all the rules and regulations of the institution issued from time to time pertaining to their studies, examination, conduct and discipline.
- Students, who secure admission on the basis of false certificate, mark sheet or on the basis of any misrepresentation of fact or illegal means, shall be summarily cancelled and all fees paid by him/her shall be forfeited. Legal action shall also be initiated against them.
- Candidates are required to enclose alog with their application an affidavit sworn before a Notary Public that all information given by them are true.
- Application not accompanied with requisite documents / enclosures or received after tha last date shall be summarily rejected.
- No refund of fees will be made on withdrawal of admission under any circumstances.
- In case the candidate fails to submit the required documents, admission shall be treated as cancelled and no request for refund of fees will be entertained under any circumstances.
- If the application is employed, employer's no objection certificate (with report of one year) must be submitted at the time of admission.